- Conditions tap water quickly to convert it into biotope aquarium water.
- Noticeably protects the mucous membranes, gills, skin and fins.
- For every water change and all new tanks.
- Neutralizes toxic heavy metals (e.g. copper) and chlorine.
- Vitamin B complex has been proven to reduce stress in fish.
- Aloe vera plant extract protects the mucous membranes of the fish.
- Many aquarists erroneously believe that their tap water is unchlorinated . But beware: after working on the water pipe system, water service providers heavily chlorinate it for disinfecting purposes. For this reason and especially to neutralize the heavy metals, such as copper, lead and zinc we strongly advise you to use JBL Biotopol. One valuable feature of JBL Biotopol is the ingredient aloe vera (a plant extract), which not only effectively protects the skin of humans but also of fish.
Type of product
|Volume packaging:||0.230 l|
|Gross weight:||0 g|
|Net weight:||100 g|
|Volume packaging:||0.460 l|
|Gross weight:||293 g|
|Net weight:||252 g|
|Volume packaging:||0.850 l|
|Gross weight:||565 g|
|Net weight:||502 g|
|Volume packaging:||6.340 l|
|Gross weight:||5250 g|
|Net weight:||5010 g|
JBL Biotopol: My water conditioner flocculates. Does that mean I have to get rid of it now?
There may be several reasons why the water conditioner is flocculating. These include: the storage conditions are too cold or atmospheric oxygen is entering over an extended period of time, among others.
There is no danger to your animals. We recommend you shake the water conditioner bottle well before using the next time.