Animal welfare is important to us
No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish.
For years JBL has supported the largest international organisation for the protection of sharks “Shark Project”.
Other good reasons to use JBL fish food:
- The use of pure fish protein without cheap fish meal
- Optimal protein/fat ratio
- Mainly proteins from water animals
- Reduction of algae growth and optimum fish growth thanks to adapted phosphate content
- Impressive acceptance on the part of fish: research expeditions with fish feeding trials in the wild
- Very slight vitamin loss due to airtight sealed packaging
Ahead through research
The results of the JBL research expeditions, combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, has resulted in optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients.
Feed 1 to 2 wafers per animal and perday, depending on the size of the animals. Since the wafers are stable up to 24 hours without disintegrating, uneaten food has no adverse effects.
Unopened the food tins can be kept for 3 years, after opening use up within 4 months, since valuable vitamins will deteriorate. Choose the size of the tin (100 ml, 250 ml) in accordance with the monthly consumption stated above and the number of the crabs in the aquarium.
Complements complete food and available separately: supplementary food and treats.