Animal welfare is important to us. No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish! For years JBL has supported the largest international organisation for the protection of sharks “Shark Project”. Other good reasons to use JBL fish food:
- The use of pure fish protein without cheap fish meal.
- Ideal protein/fat ratio.
- Mainly proteins from water animals.
- Reduction of algae growth and optimal fish growth thanks to adapted phosphate content.
- Impressive acceptance on the part of fish: research expeditions with fish feeding trials in the wild.
- very slight vitamin loss due to airtight sealed packaging. Dermatologically tested for skin compatibility on humans. Ahead through research The results of the JBL research expeditions, combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, has resulted in optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients.
Composition: fish and fish by-products, molluscs and crustaceans, cereals, vegetable, vegetable by-products, vegetable protein extracts, yeasts, eggs and egg products, algae. Additives: colourings, antioxidants E306 (natural vitamin E extracts).
Feeding recommendation: Feed daily 1-2 pearls per animal, depending on their size. Since the pearls are stable up to 24 hours without disintegrating, any uneaten pearls do not pose a danger. Unopened the food tins can be kept for 3 years, after opening use up within 4 months, since valuable vitamins will deteriorate.