Fish love a varied diet
An unbalanced fish diet can lead In the long term to deficiency symptoms, diseases and fatty degeneration of organs.
Provide your aquarium dwellers with a varied died in the form of live food. When catching or purchasing live food there is a risk of introducing bacteria and parasites into the aquarium.
Producing your own live food has many advantages:
• Free of parasites
• Rich in fibre & healthy
• Not just a „pool“ anymore
• Promotes the hunting instinct of the fish
• Increases readiness of spawning
• Easy, quick and convenient
• Affordable alternative compared to frozen food
It’s fun to do it yourself:
- Add salt to the water
- Add Artemia eggs to the saltwater
– wait until the crustaceans have hatched
- Strain the crustaceans into a sieve
– Ready for feeding
If you don’t use your brine shrimps at once as feeder animals, they have to be supplied with nutrition. JBL ArtemioFluid has been developed for this purpose.