Healthy fish - healthy aquarium
Fish have feelings too – not only we humans! Catching, transporting, transferring, too high stock, wrong socialisation, unsuitable food, illnesses going around, nowhere to be alone, an aggressive environment, the wrong water values, a too high water load and constant disturbances caused by tweaking the aquarium can create stress for fish which leads to weakened immunity.
Remedies actively combat the pathogens and lower the risk of infection. Visit the JBL Online Hospital and find out what could be bothering your aquarium dwellers. Having considered the various factors JBL suggests the best treatment.
The correct use of remedies:
- thorough siphoning of the bottom ground
- removal of activated carbon from the filter
- switching-off of the UV-C devices
- 50% water change before and after the treatment
- using the remedy in accordance with the package insert
- increasing the water temperature by 3 °C, max. up to 30 °C, for some days
- creating good aeration by means of a diaphragm pump