Healthy fish – healthy aquarium
Humans are not the only ones to have a comfort zone, fish can feel discomfort too. Transport is a common cause of stress for fish. Bad water values in the aquarium can be the reason for bacteria, fungi and parasites.
Remedies actively combat the pathogens and lower the risk of infection. They reduce stress hormones, protect the mucous membranes, disinfect injuries and kill off bacteria, fungi and parasites. Visit the JBL Online Hospital and find out what could be bothering your aquarium dwellers. Having considered the various factors JBL suggests the best treatment.
The correct use of remedies:
- Thoroughly siphon the bottom ground
- Remove activated carbon from the filter
- Switch off the UV-C devices
- 50% water change before and after the treatment
- Follow the package insert when using the remedy
- Create good aeration using a diaphragm pump
- Use additional vitamins to strengthen the resistance (for example Atvitol and mucous membrane protection JBL Acclimol)
- Disinfect catch nets, fish catching boxes, heaters and other technical devices