Fish love a varied diet
An unbalanced fish diet can lead long term to deficiency symptoms, diseases and fatty degeneration of organs. Provide your aquarium dwellers with a varied died in the form of live food. When catching or purchasing live food there is a risk of introducing bacteria and parasites into the aquarium.
Producing your own live food has many advantages:
• Free of parasites
• Rich in fibre & healthy
• No need to catch in ponds
• Promotes the fish's hunting instinct
• Increases spawning readiness
• Simple, quick and convenient
• Cheap alternative to frozen food
• It’s fun to do it yourself
Fix the breeding container on the ArtemioSet stand. Connect the breeding container to the air forwarding device.
1 spoonful of Artemia eggs (JBL ArtemioPur) contains approx. 0.3 g Artemia eggs. 2-3 spoons of Artemia eggs are added to the JBL culture device per batch.