At last, last weekend, we presented our product innovations to a wide audience of specialists at the ”Garten- & Zooevent” in Kassel . After some short product training, our general manager Roland Böhme took to the stand and introduced his favourite new item JBL PROFLORA Direct personally to the many customers present.
In a few words and pictures I would also like to briefly present the major exhibition highlights to you. For each product I will be publishing a short video and picture series during the next few weeks. In addition you will receive useful details, tips and tricks. It will be worth looking forward to.
Direct – High-performance Direct Diffuser
CO2 diffuser, bubble counter and check valve in one device? Yes, and even better! You can install the high-performance direct diffuser JBL PROFLORA Direct directly to the external filter, outside the aquarium. A further step towards laying out a flawless aquarium appearance. Thanks to the efficient operation of the diaphragm you can extend the running time of your CO2 cylinder by up to 20%, since the CO2 is dissolved better in the water.
These are further top features:
- Suitable for 3 different hose diameters: 12/16 mm, 16/22 mm, 19/25 mm.
- The integrated bubble counter allows a precise dosing/adjustment.
- The check valve prevents water backflow into the CO₂ system.
- You save up to 20 % CO₂ through the particularly effective diaphragm for the CO₂ diffusion. It consists of macromolecular PE material.
- The external “invisible” installation in connection with an external filter as high-performance direct diffuser.
Aquarium technology is often simple. The colours grey or black set the tone. An open aquarium cabinet or other modern aquarium constructions can result in the technical side detracting from the aquarium’s appearance. But that was then and this is now. You can also make a feature of the technology. With the JBL WHITE EDITION the technology is elegant and effortlessly fits your living space. And to go with it we have the special edition JBL CristalProfi external filter, the JBL ProSilent air pump and such JBL ProFlora CO2 products as the new ProFlora direct and ProFlora pH Control Touch in a bright white varnish effect.
pH Control Touch
The modern measuring and control technology in the JBL PROFLORA pH-Control Touch measures and controls the pH value and the CO2 supply fully automatically, with the help of a solenoid valve which is installed externally. The new version of our tried and tested pH control comes with a colour touch display, which allows direct operator guidance, available in 9 languages.
These are further top features:
- Reliably measures the pH level and the temperature.
- Recognises the set and the actual pH value. Automatic calculation and supply of the required CO2 amount.
- Alarm function which warns of any unfavourable values.
ProFlora CO2 Complete Kits
The new ProFlora CO2 fertiliser systems have been completely revised. In addition to the new JBL PROFLORA pH-Control Touch a lot of details have been improved upon and redesigned. The T3 hose is now also available as a new accessory in the colours black & clear JBL PROFLORA T3 .The „clear“ model with a transparent CO2 proof 4/6mm hose is new.
Discover now the new ProFlora range with all its articles: CO2-bitki bakımı
ProCristal i30 + Filter Media
For small aquariums (10-40 litres) the JBL PROCRISTAL i30 is right on cue. Shrimps enthusiasts especially will love this small filter, because it is safe for shrimps and juvenile fish and can be installed in aquariums from 14 cm height onwards. Furthermore air is sucked in over a venturi nozzle. The filter does not only ensure crystal-clear but also oxygen-rich water. It is quite energy-saving (3.7 W) and still has a high-performance pump (200 i/h). The water outlet can be turned to any desired position. The filter can be operated when lying, e.g. in turtle aquariums. A true all-rounder.
Of course the filter is supplied ready for connection, including JBL PROCRISTAL i30 SuperClear the filter cartridge for especially clean water. Through the clipping on of further filter modules the filter can be easily extended.
Suitable for ProCristal i30, JBL offers a complete filter media concept (to combat green water and algae, with replacement sponges, Super-Clear and extension filter modules): JBL iç filtre filtre materyali
The new JBL high-performance UV-C water clarifiers for aquariums and garden ponds have been completely revised and replace the AquaCristal series 2. Compared to the current series they have a 50 % better effectiveness. How is that possible? An additional glass cylinder has been installed inside and this protects the reflector and ensures a long service life. Thanks to the reflection foil outside the glass cylinder they achieve a more effective water irradiation. With the low layer thickness of max. 10 mm for the water flow this achieves a very high effectiveness. The special feature of these new UV-C su arıtıcı aksesuarı UVC devices is, that with this connection piece ( JBL ProCristal Connect ) you can connect two devices to double the performance.
These are further top features:
- Additional safety ensures the automatic burner switch-off when opening the device.
- The enclosed fittings are suitable for hoses and tubes (standard fittings).
- You can easily and reliably eliminate green water (floating algae), germ load (risk of infection) and whitish cloudiness (bacteria), using germ-killing UVC radiation.
Did you know? It is easier to partially sterilize bacteria than to combat clouding through floating algae. Why? The cell structure of bacteria is easier to destroy than the cells of algae.
Magic 6 - “Favourite Liquids”
They are not only favourites, they help when stabilising and operating an aquarium successfully. With the Magic 6 favourate liquids you have full control over your aquarium. Why did we choose these 6 as favourites? You did, by your purchasing behaviour, and thus showed an unconscious knowledge of the most important pillars of water maintenance.
1. JBL Denitrol : HELP YOUR FILTER - Bacteria starter for healthy and well-balanced aquarium water, which allows a biological removal of nitrite and quick stocking of fish.
2. JBL Biotopol : CHANGE YOUR TAP WATER INTO TROPICAL WATER – Water conditioner which meets the requirements of fish with Aloe Vera protective effect.
3. JBL Clynol : CLEAR WATER IS NOT ACHIEVED BY MAGIC – Cleans and clarifies aquarium water naturally. Eliminates discolourations and particles causing cloudiness.
4. JBL PROFLORA Ferropol : YOUR PLANTS ARE HUNGRY TOO – Basic supply for plants in the aquarium. Ensures intense leaf colour and thriving plant growth. Suitable for shrimps.
5. JBL PhosEx rapid : STEAL THE ALGAE’S FOOD – Liquid phosphate remover, which absorbs the important algae nutrient within a few hours.
6. JBL Acclimol : FIT, NOT WEAK – Activates resistance to disease and strengthens the immune system thanks to a multivitamin complex .
Due to great demand we have once more been showing our previous innovations, such as PlanktonPur, ProScan, ProScape, the water analysis center with the numerous water tests, the pond food and pond care range, and the lighting range for terrariums and bowls and containers, respectively. Unfortunately we were not able to take along all the products since there was much more to be presented. We will catch up with this in the blog, of course!