What proven advantages does JBL PlanktonPur have in comparison to live food feeding?
- Up to 100% higher survival rate in fish breeding.
- Up to 100% higher growth rate with juvenile fish.
- A 3.5 times higher stress tolerance.
- A 50% reduction of unwanted pattern in colouration.
- An 18 times reduction of the bacterial density of the dangerous Vibrio species, as compared to food enriched with Artemia nauplii (brine shrimp).
What is in JBL PlanktonPur?
JBL PlanktonPur MEDIUM (Medium) with crustaceans up to 2 mm in size (95 % Calanus finmarchicus, 5 % Calanus helgolandicus) for fish between 4 and 14 cm in length. JBL PlanktonPur SMALL (Small) with plankton between 0.2 and 1 mms in size. It contains a plankton mix consisting of copepods, snail and mussel larvae and different copepods of the species Temora, Pseudocalanus, Paracalanus, Acartia, Centropages, Calanus and Oithona. JBL PlanktonPur S is suitable for fish between 2 and 6 cm in length. The plankton organisms are pure, sieved and packed without preservatives.